Friday, February 4, 2011

The end of split ends

Having been a longtime card-carrying member of the "Asians who go blonde" club, I'm no stranger to fried hair.  I've come to my senses (temporarily) and have gone back to dark brown, which is natural-er for me.  Under that semi-permanent gloss though, are the remnants of my straw-like former hair, which results in...duh-duh-duh (insert dramatic music)...SPLIT ENDS (insert your best Psycho shower scene scream)!!!  In addition to the obvious - great conditioner (I alternate Terax Crema and Pantene Hair Solutions Color Nourishing Treatment) - an ends-smoothing goo/serum/potion is key.  These days I'm loving Neutrogena Triple Moisure Split End Mender, available at your local CVS or Rite Aid, or, for only $5.59 at drugstore.com.  

Good stuff I tell ya.  And if someone sees Ke$ha, please tell her I'll send her one of these for free, nada, zip, zippo.  And tell her I want my feather duster back.

No comments:

Post a Comment