Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hands down the best money (or kidney) I've spent for a cosmeceutical


This may be my #1 product purchased this year. Ok, last year (as I realize there have only been 13 days  so far in 2011).  I had to sell my kidney for it - thankfully we are born with, like, three or four, so I've got backup renal function.  Crawling towards the upper reaches of my 30s, acne scars and the whatnot just don't seem to fade like they did in the good ol' 20s.  This has really worked after only about two weeks of use to lighten scars, minimize pores, decrease fine lines and overall clarify skin.  Available at the skinceuticals site.  God bless 'em. 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm gonna check out this product. I have trouble skin and have finally given in to proactiv :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-Fashionista,
    My very first comment! Oh, I have a tear forming... ;) I tried proactiv too but it was so drying it broke me out in a rash (I have combo skin with acne - well-camoflaged, of course). Then I was told by the aesthetician that proactiv tends to be GREAT for skin that overproduces sebum, i.e. teenage skin, but not necessarily the best double-duty solution for acne + anti-aging (not that you need it! I know I have a few years on you!!). She suggested this whole line and I love the LHA serum so far. Happy cell-turnover to you!! Let me know how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! BTW Orthofashionista is me, Kali. That's the name of my blog I started my chief year but have since abandoned it :-(

    ReplyDelete