Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rapture really DID happen

Okay, all you Rapture-haters out there.  Here is the proof.  It did happen.  To a select few.  It's just that you and I sin a leeeeettle bit too much and have not been selected in this first round heaven draft (don't despair - there's always the walk-on spot).  For those living under a rock, Family Radio preacher Harold Camping has been predicting that 200 million believers would be sucked up in a mass-vacuum to heaven - and that day was to be May 21, 2011.  The rest of us heathens would be rocked in a massive earthquake then would suffer 5 months of tribulation before the end of the world.  

Some of the more virtuous did go "poof" up to heaven yesterday, and the photos below are indisputable.

Obviously, this was a very bad, bad, bad dog (that didn't deserve to go to heaven)

That must have been decaf

In my opinion, anyone who is so bold as to wear denim not only on the bottom but on top as well deserves entry

I sure hope these two weren't living in sin
Though an internationally-acclaimed photojournalist, I can't take credit for those photos above.  However, I did happen to be at a cocktail party full of surgeons, and witnessed their ascent to the afterlife firsthand.  And whipped out my iPhone just in time to catch this shot:

Okay, okay, you got me...I was just doing my laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment