Friday, May 6, 2011

Dog...er...on a rope?

German Shepherd Stringing Christmas Lights?  Bungee-Jumping Canines?
When I pictured the Special Forces storming Bin Laden's super secret hiding place in Pakistan, I never imagined seeing dogs dangling from a rope as part of the image.  But alas - here it is.  These dogs not only dangle from helicopters, they have oxygen masks for the 25,000-foot descent, ballistic body armour, protective gear that shields them from shrapnel and gunfire and infrared night-sight cameras mounted on their heads.  Talk about Pimp My Dog (Xhibit? Where art thou?).  Somehow I think the dog beds featured in the guest post on smallshop.com are just a leeetle too frou-frou for these killers.  What I'd like to see next is a German Shephard in white camo snowboarding down the Alps with a machine gun strapped to its head, a la James Bond.  Now that I'd pay to see.

Read more about these pups on The Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment