Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beyond. Wrong.

All I can say is, "freaky-ass Chinese dog-manipulators". And I'm not talking about the Chinese people (ting tong ling long) that Alexandra Wallace refers to (Go Bruins), I'm talking about the dog-dyeing ones in dig-hole-hole-deep-enough-and-you-will-end-up-here China. Don't get me wrong, I like my peeps.  I am one of my peeps in fact (imagine that...huh?). But I just think this behavior is just a leeeeetle OTT (over the top).  And I'm totally sure these dyes are not harmful to the dog, just like Chinese milk is safe for kids.

His Chinese name translates as "Tony the Tiger".

Not helpful that poodles are already frightening to start with.

One way to make it seem that pandas are no longer endangered.


2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. I don't know what to say. I can't look away. This is nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! By the way, I loved the " Ting Tong Ling Long" song on guitar! Very catchy tune... Found myself humming it at work :). Have u seen it?

    ReplyDelete