Saturday, April 23, 2011

Closet Genius

And by that I mean a genius that designs brilliant closets, not that really smart but cute girl that plays dumb so she doesn't tear down the ego of lesser mentally-abled boys.  Whoever designed this closet at Hyatt at the Blue (Doral, Florida) belongs in the inventor's hall of fame along with the creator of Post-it notes, wings on a maxi and heated eyelash curlers.  

The exterior is sleek and modern, in a tall, deep chocolate brown (sounds like I'm describing a pint of Guinness, I know):

But wait...there's more!  The absolutely brilliant use of vertical space just blows me away.
You may not be able to tell, but in order to reach this without a step stool or stepping on a buddy's back while he is on all fours, you'd have to be seven feet tall.
So how do you get to your fancy duds?  Witness the magic:
Just pull down on the handle!

Yes!!!!  I was transported to a wonderful, wonderful place when I opened my closet doors and feasted my eyes on this contraption.  Being both an addict to fashion and a slave to gadgety things, you can imagine the salivation occurring as I pondered the sheer volume of clothing I could store in this thing.  

And you don't have to permanently stay in a Hyatt to have one of these (although given my love of hotels, I wouldn't mind).  I found these on www.organizeit.com!  Happy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment